Some forms of financial modelling is often necessary in the design of employee share schemes. It can illustrate the effects of different potential share scheme designs on
- The company e.g. accounting and taxation consequences
- Shareholders e.g. dilution
- Employees e.g. potential gains and taxation
The insights arising can be of considerable value and ensure that the use of scarce equity resources is properly planned.
How Pett Franklin can help
- Our comprehensive multidisciplinary share scheme practice provides effective and relevant financial modelling. Depending on the circumstance we can use model using standard methodologies or develop bespoke models for the client's particular circumstances.
- We can also review a client's own financial modelling to ensure it is prepared on a sound technical basis